Saturday, July 21, 2007

HIGH ON HARRY POTTER

why is it that I am the one who worked my ass off and when my project runs smoothly someone else gets the credit for it and when the project has some hitches here and there... i get fingers pointed at me.....All the time I gave my all, my utmost best towards my work but it never seemed to be good enough. is it a sign for me to move on.. well time will tell...

I went to the popular bookstore yesterday after work with every intention to get hold of the latest GALAXIE magazine because the front cover of the magazine has Daniel Radcliffe on it. Plus there is an interview with him in it and plus there is a LINKIN PARK poster in it as well. I went around the whole bookstore and when I couldn’t locate the magazine I asked the bookshop assistant on where I could find it and she told me that they don’t sell it here.... I was like huh? how could a big bookstore such as POPULAR not sell GALAXIE magazine?? It's just bizarre..

Anyway, today, I went to watch the HARRY POTTER movie again (my 2nd time.... I absolutely love this movie....damn good) with budz, ash and andy at the MBO cinema. The decoration was nice and everything but it has a design flaw in the theatre. We chose the backseats like we usually did with GSC as those were usually the best seats, but unfortunately I suppose they didnt raise the floor high enough at the back and as a result of that, our view was completely blocked by the front seats, it could be that we are short though.... regardless, whoever who designed it didnt give it a careful thought about it. I think this is the best harry potter movie thus far after the first installment of course. hehehe

Anyway, instead of seating down on the chair like we were supposed to, ash suggested that we fold the chair and just semi seat on it or should i say lean on it. It's a good idea because at least we could watch the movie without being blocked. The only problem is I am now having a backache. dammit.


I feel bad for budz though because she couldnt see the entire movie propoerly.... bloody MBO. at least now we know that we shouldnt take the A row right, budz.... lesson learned. Other than that I like the atmosphere there as it's more cosy. ehhehe..

o, by the way, tomorrow (sunday) I'll be taking part in my company's annual bowling competition in makhota. It's at 9a.m., and it's freaking early. Wish me luck people, I truly need it. I suck at bowling, most of the time my ball will roll into the gutter or once in a blue moon I'll get a spare or even a strike. Last year I was like the 5th from the back, out of like 20 plus bowlers... muahhaha ... I just hope that I wont be last though..

I hope to collect my latest Harry Potter and the deathly hallows book from Thai kuang as I have prebooked it. Man i cant wait to get my hands on that book. On the down side, I learned from today's papers that Tesco is actually selling it at RM 69.90, bloody hell and i am paying RM 88 for it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron