Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trouble in retaining my 40 winks.

These days, I have developed a very bad routine (though unwillingly) of waking up a couple of times in the midde of the night and in the wee hours of the morning even when i'm not supposed to be awake yet and am supposed to be dreaming in happy land. For instance, if i were to go to bed at around 12.3oam, then i'll wake up at 2.30am, 5 am, 6.15am, 6.45am... geezalooo... sigh. and my alarm clock is supposed to ring at 7am. Bloody hell... get my drift? This has happened for a few weeks now.It could be the stress from work and everything else in between. So, sometimes i'll feel a little bit tired at 7 am and kind of have the tendency to snooze till 7.45am and will be arriving at the office at 9am=late. tja.. hahaa

Yesterday was a considerably alright day for me. Mostly because I left my office at 6am to join my colleagues for badminton. Mind you, i hardly had the chance to leave my office before the darkening of the sky.^^ So, yea, it was something to shout about. My boss had wanted me to join her for a discussion but i told her, "boss, maybe tomorrow, i have a badminton date" I left the company anyways and left my boss with my her stunt " mouth-opening, shocked face"

Badminton was o my god heavenly fun. I have not played for 3 months now, and yea, i'm still as good.^^ We played for about 1.30 hours and by the end of it, i was dripping wet from head to toe. It was as if i had just stepped out of the shower, literally. It was really fun. Looking forward to play every week now.

Au revoir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron