Monday, January 30, 2006

Additional ang pow during day 2 of CNY



I'm just gonna make this brief and short! as in about 15 minutes time, i'll be heading out for a family dinner...

chinese new year celebrations have been great thus far... i had visited my relatives, had lots of great food, had lots of bonding time with my cousins, had lots of junk food.. had lots of ang pows and without any doubt, there will be more ang pows heading my way.. hhehehhee... I had movie sessions till the wee hours in the morning with my cousins...i'm on a surprising winning streak on the gambling tables....and all in all.... nothing beats my additional ang pow on this 2nd day of Chinese New year!!!!

Take a look at this!!! Aint it great!!!!! I was cycling around my garden and i've to admit that i was cycling pretty fast... and i was cycling with my headphones and my discman.. and all of a sudden..... CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ there i was lying on the floor.... in a daze muahahaha.... and my headphone chipped a little... thank goodness my discman survived the crash...... as i would be very devastated if my discman was to stop functioning all together....the result of that fall was that i have a bloody and bruised knee.... dammit!! it hurts like hell..... but then again.... falling and hurting myself is nothing new to me anymore... I've been falling eversince i could walk i think.. I fell when i was jogging, rollerblading, walking, cycling... you name it and i have it under my belt muahahaha......that was where all the scars on my palms, knees and elbows came from!! amazingly enough....i've not broken a single bone in my body before!!! i'm prone to falling i think... i've even been nick named the falling queen by my family... muahahaha.....


* note the whitish stuff is an antibiotic cream called salvon, i think...

All right, I've to go out for dinner now....

see ya...





5 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger kermit said...

Oh no another fall? It looks swollen or is it ur knee? I couldn't recall how many times u told me u fell down as I heard abt roller blading fall and a couple more that I could not recall. I still remember the time you fell in the school drain and it was bad~ Much worse than this one. I wonder how you could act like it wasn't THAT painful.
And wat u did till ur legs got so hairy?

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

muhahhahhaa......hey budz.... my knee was swollen..... and it's not my knee!!!! haha..

Trust me, i did nothing that made my leg this hairy... the hairs just decided to sprout out by themselves overnight!!!!! muahahhahaa

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

hey, by the way, that pic is a pic of my knee!!! what i meant was that, my knee does not look like that before the fall.. my knee was swollen... as you can see from the pic.

yeah, i do recall that "school drain fall" man!!! it was damn painful and i still have the scar to remind me of that glorious day!! i mean what do u expect.... i walked right into a drain and had the piece of skin on my shin peeled off and i sill can recall that Sim siow huey's sister came to my rescue !!! muhahahha


oo. regarding my leg hair.... i think it has got something to do with my hormones... muaahha

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger kermit said...

Muahahhaa....
maybe u need more estrogen in ur hormones!!!
:-D
but ur so crazy over guys....maybe, u have too much estrogen +_+

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

muhaahhahahahahahhahaha


very funny!!

i love my estrogens!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron