Wednesday, May 17, 2006

8 more bloody days!!

i'll make this quick... as i'm suppose to be drowning myself with facts and formulas right now.. but i came online to print some stuff....
boy i seriously cant wait for that day to be over man.... i'm seriously dying of ultimate boredom man..... I'm suffering like hell here... Let me see.. i'm cooped up in the house all day and all night.. seeing no sun...having no physical or human contact with any other human beings except for my family members and sitting at the very same spot for at least the past 10 miserable days. Doing nothing but feeding my brain with some boring but difficult formulas... ok i do admit that my mind do tend to drift off to somewhere else... but, thankfully, i've always managed to force my mind to stay focus on what's infront of me.... sheesh man.... i sure hope that all this effort is not wasted man......

There are lots of things to look forward to after this exam. I'll be going to Mersing with a couple of colleagues for 2 days. Then after that,, i'll be heading to langkawi for 4 days with my colleagues again for our annual company trip.... then i expect many, many other good things to come my way as well...

gotta head back to more memorising and self torture...

wish me luck fellas.... i truly need it.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron