Tuesday, October 06, 2009

When opportunity comes crashing...

Ever since i have proudly announced to the world that i will be going for a White Water Rafting Trip with my colleagues at Kota Kubu Bharu (off Selangor, i guess), on the 24th of October, i have received an outpour of different responses, amongst which are as below:-


  1. wow, white water rafting, Auds? That's great! That will be whole loads of fun!

  2. wow, so cool.

  3. What? are you crazy? That's very dangerous right? Do you know how many people have died from a tragic white water rafting accident? No, you are not allowed to go!

  4. What? No, you shouldnt be going, you could break a leg or arm or something.

I think it's all bullshit. Anyway, regardless of the negative comments, i'm anyway STILL going. Nothing's gonna happen and i think they are all being too negative and paranoid. I'm not going to miss out on the fun. I mean, i only live once, i'm only blessed with one life to max it out, so yea, i'll make full use of it.

this is one of the many things that i would like to do and would enjoy doing in this lifetime of mine. The other thing that i would like to do is bungee jumping.

I cant wait to go on this white water rafting trip *jumping up and down with excitement*

I can already smell the fun... i'm going, i'm going, i'm going!!! I already know that i'll have an amazing fun time. ^^

DOnt try to stop me, i swear i'll bite. woof! :P

When i have made up my mind to get something or do something, dont waste your time to change it because anyone who knows me, knows that i'm as stubborn as a mule... and usually i'll give it a 102% ^^

I'll do what i want, say what i want, think what i want. If you have a problem with it, tja, my sympathies.

rapids, white waters.... here auds come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron