Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I love Greek Mythology

As if my 13 hours a day, 5 days a week job in Tesco is not enough to get me all stressed up and occupied, currently i am also tutoring a bunch of 16 year old kids in Economics and English. I have been tutoring since the beginning of March and i would say it's going pretty well thus far. I'm tutoring on every Wednesdays, for 3 hours after my work. So, yea, it's pretty tiring having to maximise my brainpower and talk for 3 damn hours. Does it satisfy me or make me whole?erm not really :P

Which means that after work, i'll be busy with preparations for the classes. I think i have a thing for tutoring. The reason for me to start tutoring is because i love learning and trying out new things and explore. I love to challenge myself with new stuff. So this is one of it. Plus, i get paid for it. So tja, hence the additional motivation ^^

I'm now so addicted to Greek Mythology. Yea, the whole Kronos, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Hercules stuff. I'm right now reading Percy Jackson and the lightning thief and i am so hooked to the book right now. It's damn good. I love it. Sadly, i dont have much time. I read a few chapters a day before bed.

I really have to go. will be back.

bon jour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron