Sunday, July 29, 2007

i'm finally free to blog

For the last few days, I have very sudden urges. No.... it's not any of that sort...... so stop guessing and fantasizing. hehee.. It's actually a musical urge. I just couldn’t stop playing the piano or strumming the guitar. Right now, my fingers are hurting like hell, as a result of too much guitar strumming. My left wrist is a little sore too from all that bending and stretching to reach the cords as my fingers are short......Those of you who plays the guitar should know that the strings do cut your fingers especially when you are learning how to play it. My youngest bro, AJ who is very good at playing the guitar is my personal tutor. hehe

2 days ago which was a Friday, I went to watch “The Simpsons the movie” with my family. Actually I didnt want to watch it because honestly I am not really a fan of the simpsons, but since my parents were going as well so I just tagged along. Honestly the movie was a really good and bloody funny one. Right now, I am beginning to like the simpsons. hehee.. literally.

My bowling tournament has been brought forward to yesterday and as expected, I sucked big time. The shocking thing was that I somehow managed to secure 3 strikes and a couple of spares but other than that my ball somehow more than once find it's way into the gutter. bloody hell. So, no medal here i suppose... but then again... I dont care... I knew I suck at this anyway.. ahhaa .Nevertheless, I had fun goofing around with my colleagues and plus the 2 games were paid by my company.... who cares...... like what my budz told me, I am not a bowling person,as I am more of a badminton and racquet person. ehhehehee.


I watched the movie “Vacancy”with buds yesterday and it was a good movie. It truly makes you think twice about the dodgy motels that you pick to stay for the night. Heehe. Unfortunately we sat beside a couple who kept chattering away incessantly and loudly even when the movie was playing. I bloody hate it when people talk during movies. So, obviously irritated, I just said "shh" in hopes to get them to shut their mouths, but it was fruitless. Then budz did the same thing but the chattering and laughing continued nevertheless. Picture this, you are in the cinema trying to enjoy the movie and someone beside you was talking about eating ipoh char hor fun and laughing loudly seemingly oblivious to the fact that they were actually in the cinema and not in a bloody mamak stall. Budz just couldnt stand their idiotic selves anymore and she said quite loudly, "very funny hor" which made them finally shut the fuck up for good.... sheesh.. some people.....

Today, I went to the "mini bistari.. something" where they sell food and stuff...and they have some games that you could play.... a little like a fun fair and it’s for charity. Usually, I wouldn’t be going to this sort of stuff, the only reason that I went was because my swiss boss had decided to sponsor a few selected employees including yours truly here with a stack of coupons worth 100 bucks for each person. Generous eyy….ahaha.. The place was ok.


Argh, I want to read my Harry Potter book but I dont have the time to do so.... freaking hell. I am stuck at chapter 4...........sigh

Till then






1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger kermit said...

hahaha...yeah and i hope we never would have to meet those brainless idiots in the cinema anymore. So inconsiderate of them ey...
Wow u got sponsored of 100 bucks worth of coupons by ur boss? That's alot man...
Yeah i know wat u mean when u said u don't have the time to read ur favourite book of all time! Maybe u can have 5-10 minutes of reading b4 bedtime and then unconsciously fall asleep hahahah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron