Friday, October 16, 2009

Stephen Gately- Rest in peace bro







Rest in peace sweetie. you'll always be in my heart. God bless.

I'm really very deeply saddened by the sudden death of Stephen Gately of Boyzone. I used to listen to their songs alot during my teenage years and liked them very much. i was crazy over them. Life is too short for Stephen. He was my favourite Boyzone member.

This shows that we should never take our life for granted. Do what we want now, today, dont always think that there is always tomorrow because there might never be a tomorrow. Say whatever you want to say now, tell people how you feel about them now, seek for forgiveness now, hug now, kiss now, embrace now before it's too late and you'll never have a tomorrow to do it anymore. Always live your life as if every second is your last. Cherish and appreciate whatever you have now. love yourself, your parents, family and friends. tell them that you love everyday before you'll never get to see them or hug or kiss them anymore. Forgive and forget. never hold grudges. wash away sins and hatred.


I for one, only has one wish that i would like to fulfill before my very last breath. go figure.

Live for today, this very second, this very minute this minute hour, never in the past or in the future. the moment is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron