Thursday, November 02, 2006

exploited

hey there.. yea I know that it has been such a long time since i last posted something here..... well.. my life has been pretty hectic for the past few weeks I must say.....

I've dedicated most of my waking hours to the four letter word that people dread the most W-O-R-K!!

Today itself I worked from 7.55a.m. to 10 p.m.... yea you had better believe this.... I'm tired and senseless and grumpy.... I argued with my shipping officer today.... i must say it is the first time my colleagues saw the fiery side of me..... trust me.... you would not want to get on my nerves when i'm stressed up and tired. I had to finish up some stupid quotation stuff and send it to my customer in Finland. Let me see, the entire project consists of 12 boards with each board contains at least 100 different parts and what do you get? 1200 parts to source and to get good quotations.

To make matters worse, I'm not allowed to claim overtime for the past 6 months due to a very lame reason like the company's cash flow is not so good.... but ironically, we are currently expanding.

Here's a survey for you guys out there...

1. HOW ARE YOU FEELING?----> EXTREMELY TIRED, BUMMED OUT, GONNA RESIGN WITHIN 24 HOURS (JUST KIDDING)------> EXPLOITED---> PISSED

. 2. If you can find a theme song for your feeling at this moment, what is it?---> ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE--> BY LINKIN PARK??


3. How's youR love life? SUCKS


4. What happened? NO ONE WANTS ME?? DUH...... MUAHAAHHA

5. How's school? I AINT STUDYING NO MORE....

6. What do you want right now? A LAPTOP AND A REAL HIGH PAYING AND SATISFYING JOB

7. Zara or Topshop?--? TOPSHOP


9. what's your LAST MOVIE? STORMBREAKER

10. Name of someone special? AUDREY NG-->HAAHAH

11. Last regret? I DONT KISS AND TELL

12. What is your last entertaiment that you reallyenjoy? HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS AND WATCHING MOVIES

13. What's your next plan?--> GET A REAL JOB

14. Name a random fact?---> I'M FAT AND I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS KNOW IT TOO!!

16. Your favourite stuff at the moment? MY BED

17. What's your guilty pleasure? INDULGING IN GOOD CHOCOLATES

18. You in 5 years laterr? EARNING A COMFORTABLE LIVING

19. Any words you want to scream right now? SCREW YOU BLOODY F*** S OUT THERE!

20. okay last question and i'm out of question..what is your last annoyance? MY BLOODY STUPID, IDIOTIC, SHIPPING GUY





that's all for now.

till then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron