Saturday, September 15, 2007

great week

Last Sunday, my family and I sent my bro, aaron to the KLIA airport as he would be departing to India to pursue a degree in Medicine. I would not be seeing him for another 4 months, so yea, definitely I would be missing that guy.. : p

This week itself had been a great week because I only worked for 2 days this week. I was on leave on Monday, reported to work on Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday was a public holiday in Malacca in conjunction with the 1st day of the fasting month and my company shutdown on Friday to do some rewiring in my entire company. Cool. Eyyy… Plus I’ll be having an entire week off during the raya celebrations. Man, I love my company…… but then again… we would have to minus it from our annual leave so after all this, I am left with negative 0.5 day of leave remaining. SERIOUS!! How sad could that be?? ahhaa

On Wednesday, me and a few of my colleagues headed to sushi king for dinner at jusco as they were having this special promotion on their sushi. Every sushi costs us only 2 bucks…. So basically it was quite cheap….We queued up for about 1 hour to get in. I only managed to eat 6 plates of sushi and if I were to take in more, I swear, I would puke as sushi tastes a little disgusting after a while…. Hehee






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron