Monday, October 26, 2009

Auds loves everybody loves raymond


I have just finished watching the entire series of "Everybody Loves Raymond" season 1 to season 9. This series is freaking good man. I love it so darn much. It's so freaking funny and hilarious. This is really an awesome medicine after a tired day's of hard work or a remedy for a couple of lonely nights or life's occasional downers. There's nothing that a whole night of laughter couldnt cure. This tickles my funny bone right to the core. I was always laughing my ass off damn hard into the middle of the night, in an empty house and YES ALONE. So, please, quick, go and watch this as well. ^^ Highly recommended. Right now, i'm watching Desperate Housewives. teheheehehe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron