Saturday, April 03, 2010

If only i can fly

If only i can fly,

I'll fly far away from everyone and everything
I'll fly away from all this sadness and misery
I'll fly away from all the disappoinments that has bestowed upon me and
to avoid causing any disappointments in anyone.

Fly away from all the patronising people who thinks they can, just because they are smarter, or just simply put, people who are so fucking egoistic and narcissictic
Fly away from pretenders,fakers, opportunists, selffish fuckers who had the nerve to pretend to be there for me when i needed them the most,but have successfully evaporated into nought and i just dont hear from them anymore, whom i once dearly called miene freunde

Fly away from the crude reality of life

Fly away from me.

i guess every beginninng has an end. Eternal is fucked. We are the pilot of our lives but somehow certain things we cant control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron