Sunday, July 31, 2005

it striked again!!

O, I failed to mention in my previous post that all my colleagues are either in their mid 30s or mid 50s and all of them are either married or no longer available. sob.. bad news for me huh?? on the other hand, even if there are any colleagues who are still single and available, personally, i dont think they are my cup of tea. if you guys know what i mean. hehe...
BUT, i've successfully spotted a few young and cute caucasians around the factory. I think they are around their 20s probably... Maybe i should start communicating with them and try to get to know them better and who knows.. maybe meet up for lunch.. then dinner... then.... ahha.. just kidding.... i'm not a person who do such a thing... rEALLY!!

other than that, my life at contraves is ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron