Saturday, November 18, 2006

SAY NO TO HIP HOP

Hmm…The radio stations seemed to be overcrowded with hip hop songs and black music these days and I am seriously getting a phobia…… I think I am gonna create a slogan which says “ SAY NO TO HIP HOP” Gone are the days where pop and rock were heavily played on the airwaves…. Linkin Park had better release their new album next year and blow this hip hop rubbish to smithereens!!!! I cant stand it no more!!!!!

JUSTIN Timberlake sucks big time…. I truly wonder what was he thinking when he created such horrendous music…….. it sounds almost unearthly….. sheesh… it’s about time that someone knocks some sense into him… but then again…. One man’s meat is another man’s poison… I like My chemical Romance’s new song though, it’s called “the black parade” you guys should check it out. TOKYO DRIFT is a big NO, NO!! it’s the worst song ever!! It’s damn bloody annoying…… it makes TATU sounds good!!!!! Geez…..

IL DIVO will be in Malaysia this January and I am seriously considering whether to attend their concert or not….But their tickets would be Hell of a BOMB!!!!..... hmmm….we shall see……I might get my dad a ticket as well… as I know that he likes them too…..

I have not exercised for an entire week this week…. DAMMIT….. excluding the fact that I played badminton… but that was it……

My 23rd birthday has come and past… just in a blink of an eye… It symbolizes 23 years of my existence on this planet earth….. I somehow know that I have angels watching over me and I know that I am blessed.

I am very thankful to be born with a silver spoon and to have great parents. I would never trade my parents for anything in the world…. They are the best…. They had given nothing but the best and to ensure that I have a comfortable life. They brought me up to be the person that I am, today. I knew I was rebellious, mischievous, naughty…..and my hormones surging days almost drove them up the walls….. no, I didn’t do drugs, smoke nor indulge in any premarital sex… it was just my tendency to be rebellious…. …. But I am a very good girl now…. I have somewhat became a deep thinker.. I always think before I act and I realize that every action has it’s consequences…..Muaahahhahaa…..

I guess that it’s time to give them back what they had given me…

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree with you...i switch stations when i hear some nonsense hip hop being played on the radio...justin's new song sucks.

anyway, i recommend MCR's The Black Parade, The Killer's Sam's Town, Evanescence's The Open Door and Jet's Shine On. Good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron