Saturday, September 15, 2007

i hate blood suckers!!

Today, I went to jusco to buy my top up card for my phone, and I parked my car at the side of jusco instead of inside jusco as there was no parking space inside. As I returned to my car, I saw a piece of paper flapping at my windscreen and when I took it, it was a bloody fine from the MPMBB folks. Bloody hell, those bloody idiots moved at lightning speed when they are hungry for some quick cash. Ok, yea I know that it’s my own fault for not putting the parking coupon when I parked there but I assumed that it was ok for me not to put the coupon as I would be in there only for a short while and now I am paying the price for not doing so with a hefty compound of bloody 30 bucks. So I went to the booth with every intention to settle the fine ASAP and get on with my life and the lady told me that the office was closed and if I were to pay now I have to pay 30 bucks and if I were to pay at the office I only have to pay 15 bucks!!!! Bloody blood suckers!! Hmm it’s amazing that these bloody people don’t fine their own kind when they simply double parked their cars on the roads to get food for their open fast…….ironic aint it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron