Sunday, October 28, 2007

Attending my chemical romance's concert instead..

Linkin park will be heading to Singapore on 13.11.2007 and initially I had wanted to go but My Chemical Romance will be coming to Malaysia on 09.12.2007, so I have decided to attend MCR’s concert instead, plus I have attended Linkin Park’s concert before.

I have finally finished reading the last Harry Potter book, I must say that, that is one heck of a great book!! Totally love it!! Sadly, I heard that Dumbledore is gay…… No wonder he was so nice to Harry in the books…… hmm..

I will be watching both Nadal and Federer live next month and man I cant wait…….

A year has gone and past since my grandmother’s passing and it still feels like it happened only yesterday….. Every single thing I do reminds me of her. Every single moment that we had spent together still lingers in my head.. It’s really hard to move on when someone whom you loved dearly passes on……

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger anthraxxxx said...

*it’s really hard to move on when someone whom you loved dearly passes on……*

Can't agree more with you :)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

well that's life eyy......

sometimes the memories are just too painful......

ehehhee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron