Saturday, September 15, 2007

spooky

Last night, at around 1 a.m. I was watching tv in the tv room, when all of a sudden the phone in the room rang. Here’s the conversation:

Me: Hello?

Stranger ( an old woman): Asked in mandarin, “what is the time now”

I was a little surprised that she asked me that and…

Me: May I know who do you want to speak to?

Stranger ( an old woman): May I know what time is it (she repeated 3 to 4 times) in a row….

I thought it was my mum on the line because she always intercom me and asked me to go to bed as it was late. But it didn’t sound like my mum at all…. And most of all, I find it extremely weird for somebody to call at 1 o’clock in the morning asking for the time….

And then I freaked out a little, you know, now being the hungry ghost month… and stuff and I just muttered a quick : “ sorry, I think you have gotten the wrong number” and slammed down the phone….

The phone rang again and I refused to answer. After that I unplucked my house phone, and I told myself, if the phone did ring again, I would definitely freak out and screamed……..Fortunately, the phone stopped ringing in the tv room but it rang in the next room.. I had it! I sprinted upstairs to my parents bedroom to relay what had just happened.

My mum said that I shouldnt have stayed up so late to watch tv as that was usually the time when the “ghosts”would come out to play……My reply was, “but I thought you said our house is blessed and safe”??!! hmm……

My mum said that maybe it was my late grandmother but I don’t think so because I would definitely recognize her voice when I hear it.

I was so spooked by it that I am literally frightened. When I went downstairs to get myself a glass of water, I actually brought my rosary along. Talk about being paranoid! Hey blame it on my excessive reading of horror story books and too much horror movies.

I tried to be reasonable and logical by consoling myself that ghosts don’t exist and that the phone call was indeed a wrong number dialed but something about it is very freaky and strange………

What do guys reckon??

Spooky eyy…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron