Sunday, November 04, 2007

ROCK AND ROLL CAFE ROCKS

i seriously need to remind myself to take my breakfast before playing sports. Last Saturday, when i played squash, i was washed by a wave of nausea and almost threw up. I almost collapsed. I believe it was due to low sugar level in my blood. I was just gasping for air and couldn't really concentrate..... well, lesson well learned.

My parents and bro celebrated my birthday for me yesterday(03.11.2007) because my actual birthday which falls on 09.11.2007 is just too close to my bro, A.J.'s SPM examination. We went to my family's favourite hang out place "ROCK AND ROLL CAFE". We just love dining there as they serve good western food. The atmosphere is good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron