Monday, October 26, 2009

Auds was alcohol filled and BUNK FACED


Hey there. The last weekend had been a great one indeed. I did loads of fun stuff, had a tremendous time, had loads of fun and enjoyed myself. Here's a summary of it:

Thursday (22.10.2009)

Lynette invited me to join her and her bf to Laundry Bar at The Curve because one of my favourite Malaysian bands, "BUNK FACE " was performing LIVE that night.

I have fallen in love with Bunk Face at the very moment that I've first heard their song "SILLY LILLY" being played on the radio. It was love at first sound and there's no turning back after that. I love their songs, their songs are just great and i think they are very talented and are very good for a Malaysian standard.I bought their album for someone because he liked it too and i've listened to their songs like a zillion times.

If you think their album songs are good, trust me when i say their LIVE performance was DA BOMB!! It was freaking awesome! It was damn good. I wasnt expecting such a good live act from them. Their live performance just blew me away. It was freaking fucking good. I was screaming all the way and head banging and just screaming. Their LIVE performance was very American Rejects -like, literally. Yes, it was damn good. High energy packed and plus the most important note: THE LEAD SINGER IS TOTALLY CUTE AND HOT!! They performed about6-8 songs i think. Of course they belted songs like "Silly Lilly", "situasi" and a few other hits. My favourite song from them has to be "SOLDIER", this is fucking good, i'm telling you!!

After the entire performance, and after 2 bottles of Heineken, I wasnt sure anymore whether was it Auds or the alcohol, because i was so energetic, chirpy and cheerful and was just excited and had this big goofy grin on my face and also very brave to the point that i actually approached Reshmonu (he was there) for a photo session and later strutted into the Bunk Face's VIP area and spoke to them and shook their hands and also took photographs with them. they are nice and down to earth chaps. I have to stress this again, their lead singer is fucking sizzling hot!!! What can i say, after that, i walked away from Laundry Bar with a huge tipsy smile plastered on my face and was just happy. I had a great night and enjoyed myself very much that night

Other singers whom performed that night were, ELVIRA ( GOD, She has a freaking awesome, powerful and amazing voice!. I know she'll make it big), MUSTARD (which was just mediocre to the point of lame), ULTIMATE ( a black rapper wanna be, who was just OK and lame).

It was a great night. I had loads of fun. Thank you lynette babe for inviting me ^^

P/s: i'm still waiting for the Reshmonu and bunkface photos from my good friend Lynette. Lyn, if you are reading this, i want my photos. ^^

Will be back with friday, saturday and sunday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron