Sunday, April 11, 2010

Jam, great food, loads of booze and strippers!!

Last Friday (12.04.10), i attended another TESCO Celebrate Success company dinner, held at Courtyard Garden, somewhere around KL, and around Jalan Dungun, wherever that is. Yes, my sense of location and direction is freaking bad. Dont even bother asking me to look at a map, i'm doubly as bad at deciphering a map. Ask anybody. You'll go crazy if i were to have a map in my hands. ^^ I'll make you feel like tearing up the map into bits and pieces and swallow the entire thing and will make you feel like you have never seen a map before in your entire life. Yea, i'm that bad.:p. Compass, what's that? hehe.

As usual me and my colleague got lost on our way there and arrived fashionably late again. Tja. who cares. as long as we were there. Getting caught in a terrible jam on our way there on the sprint highway, didnt help much either. Sprint highway was freakishly, unreasonably bloody jam. I hate driving in KL because more or less, you'll get stuck in a jam for god-forbidden hours.The funny fact was that,apparently, we were supposed to use LDP, kinda to avoid the jam. Tja. But i swear, the map asked us to use Sprint Highway... so who's the culprit who drew the map?.. **&*&*((^^%^^$$^

Anyway,upon our arrival at the restaurant, all the pissy mood and grumbling over getting lost, getting caught in a jam, and the fact that we were dying of hunger were all forgotten. Courtyard Garden is a very nice restaurant and has a very cosy atmosphere. So i like it. The food and booze were good. The strippers were great as well. At least for the guys. :P. I drank pretty much that night,so much that i couldnt remember how many glasses of Hoegarden and Tiger beer i had consumed.

Still i managed to get my fat ass back home safely. Which is a good thing.

till then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron