Tuesday, August 09, 2005

awesome!!

well.. here's something from one of my friend's boyfriend's blog. I have yet to ask for his permission though. But i sure hope that he's cool with it. hey, if by any chance you or your girlfriend reads my blog, please dont get mad at me for quoting one of your works ok. I'm just sharing your interesting post with my other friends..., which i very well deemed it as VERY.. VERY interesting indeed. hehe.. Hey, you should be honoured as your piece of work is the very first that i've quoted, thus far, and i felt that it's worth quoting and sharing. As i dont really like quoting people's work. Originality is the best policy right? Well, since i dont have the skills to come up with this picasso equivalent of work aka art.. then.. man i think that your work is so worth quoting and it shouldnt be missed by anyone.
WARNING: Please do not attempt to read if you have a WEAK heart or SENSITIVE eyes .... hehe....

So here goes:

Fuck Luck

"Fucking fucker fucking did a fucking emergency break and can even fucking admit that he was 2 fucking inches away from the fucking car in front of him so I fucking hit him from the back and fucking damaged the whole fucking front of my fucked up car while his fucking car was fucking unscratched.
As if losing my fucking wallet isn't fucking bad enough; as if fucking getting problems from my fucking industrial training company (which i fucking CHOSE to go to); as if fucking cutting my thumb and finding that a fucking 2-3mm thick, 8mm in diameter piece of meat was on the other side of the fucking blade; as if my fucking luck isn't fucking bad enough; I had to fucking kiss a fucking fucker's fucking car from the back.
And if THAT's not enough... My dad HAD to fucking give me a fucking lecture. FFFUUUCCCKKK!!! WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING BAD LUCK STREAK FUCKING GO AWAY??!! WHEN THE FUCK WILL I FUCKING GET A FUCKING BREAK?!!!
*Edit* - Fuck counter: 36 (excluding the one that says "fuck counter". And the one I last said). If you find the entry above difficult to read, try removing instances of the word "fuck". Arrgh...37."

**Please note that these are his exact words and nothing has been changed or whatsoever... so enjoy...

a true tongue twister indeed. try to say the whole thing fast and you'll die of laughter.. haha

what an interesting way to desribe one's string of bad lucks huh?? well, i guess that to a certain extent, if anyone of us is hit by such bad luck(s) in our lives...we'll certainly reach the ultimate point of extremity to express our anger and to vent out whatever hatred or disapointment that we have inside us.

I, myself, have been hit by a big tsunami of disapointment lately...i'll tell you guys more about it in my next post.


thanks yeah.. Mr. kakashin aka TTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron