Saturday, November 24, 2007

I was driven up the wall.... literally...

The amount of workload for the past few weeks has been incredibly crazy. The customer has been bloody demanding, ridiculous and senseless... They are seriously driving me up the wall. Let's just say that my project has a couple of hitches here and there and to make matters worse, my manager has asked me to pull it all together fast and according to him, whatever I could do or could not do would be reflected on my year end performance appraisal and which of course would affect my pay raise as well a my bonus.. fuck that!

Those people have no idea that I am already giving my level best. Just because I couldnt get the parts on time to meet their production schedule (they gave me a week even when the lead time is about 12 weeks)they said that I'm not doing my job well enough and that I'm not trying hard enough and that I'm being too nice to my suppliers...that I am just not firm enough...
What.... they expect me to yell and scream at my suppliers??!! no amount of screaming and yelling would bring the parts to them because the funny thing is after I did my research, the entire world do not have the parts as the parts are customised parts.... They refused to accept any excuse....

i am not a bloody magician where i could just snap my fingers and the parts would appear out of thin air.... and neither am I a wizard where I could use a summoning charm...
let's try "accio parts"....... waiting............ tick tock... tick. tock.....


hmm. nothing.....

there.... enough said!!!!!

Ironically, i did indeed literally drove up a cement slab the other day...
just ask my friends, they would be more than glad to share the picture and the story with you....

i have to admit, that was a very scary experience for me. I was actually shaking from head to toe... serious!

Thank goodness I have friends who were there who looked at it at a lighter side and that made me laughed and made me feel a whole lot better...... : p


2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger da council said...

do u want the pic? i have it in my phone.

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

yes, sure.... can you please give it to me.....

thanks alot yea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron