Monday, July 20, 2009

Are you sure you wanna mess with the Auds now?


I have official S.W.A.T training and i kick arse! Be very afraid...... be very afraid....... Nah. i'm just kidding. This is my Paintball kick arse team. It doesnt matter that we lost that day, we still kick arse and most important of all, we had loads of fun. :p i was quite badly bruised though. I bled and limped out of the battle field. (ok i might be exaggerating), but the pain was bearable. Can you spot me?

this is me, practising my shots at the shooting range. I might be petite, but when i unleash my fury, all hell breaks loose. nah, i'm just playing. i cant even hurt a fly. ^^but dont mess with me. i've sharp razor teeth like the dinasours.
Hmm, i know i shouldnt be saying this at all but i am seriously getting very sick of my favourite past time which is M***E*****o*. I need the real thing. sigh.
toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron