Monday, July 20, 2009

i'm the blurest person alive

I have watched the latest installment of Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I have always been a great fan of Harry Potter books. I love every single one of it. But, i have to say that I was really disappointed with the movie. I went in with high hopes, but came out with slanted shoulders and dragged my feet all the way to my car. To cheer myself up alittle, i told everyone that there are some parts of the movie which was actually pretty good. I'm lying to myself right? right? ^^

Anyway when it comes to blurnest, i'll definitely win hands down. I'm too lazy to elaborate further but just summary of the recent happenings in my life.

  1. I tried to break in, into somebody's car because i swear i assumed that was my car. The warning signs that something was not right was there right from the start. My car's remote control seemed to be not working at that time of the unfortunate event. I thought the battery has failed on me. After prying open the control and played with it and knocked it around for abit, the control was still not working. Then, i tried unlocking my car manually, but the key wouldnt turn. I was cursing and swearing under my breath, and nearly tried to break open the window and hot wire the car. I'm serious!Fortunately, nobody caught me in the act as by some miracle, i managed to discover in just a nick of time that, apparently that car wasnt mine. I was laughing myself silly after that.

2 . I drove to a Burger King drivethrough, ordered, paid and drove to a Dunkin Donuts Counter to collect my burger. After a few minutes of argument with the guy there (thinking that he was trying to rip me off), he smugly pointed at the Dunkin Donuts signage at the window, with this unforgettable huge ass smirk and grin on his face.. OOps. SO, i embarassingly drove back to the burger king counter and collected my burger. The burger king guy was laughing his ass off so badly. I wish i was an ostrich then, so that i could have buried my head in shame. ^^

3. I was attending my teambuilding training, somehow, i entered the wrong room after break, sat down, listened to the lecture for a good 1o mins,only to realise that i was in the wrong class because of the discrepancy of the notes i was holding and the lecture. Then when i looked around, i realised that my colleagues have changed faces. and quietly sneaked out of the wrong room. OOps. boink..

Anyway, the one thing that i really look forward to is my planned England and Switzerland trip in October 2010 with my budz. I plan to be there for 3 weeks. I know it's still frigging long more but it's just something that i really look forward to.

Plus, i'll be joining a gym membership end of this month. I plan to go and swim from 7am till 8am every morning there and then only i'll head to work. Stop laughing, i'll do it. You'll have the last laugh when i have tonned abs : P

gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron