Sunday, July 12, 2009

an awesome time at Port Dickson.





the serenity and tranquility of the view just takes my breath away. i love the beach. who says port dickson is lousy. huh huh.... i think it's a beautiful place.










OK, this is my karaoke gang. We belted numbers like Mamma Mia by Abba, Oh carol, We will rock you and mungkin nanti by peterpan. I know i was singing and grinning widely the whole time. thanks to the fact that i had gulped down 4 mugs of Heineken. Being forced by colleagues to bottoms up one whole mug of it and half a glass of wine. I was feeling a little bit dizzy after that. After that we were just dancing like there was no tomorrow. I know some of my colleagues headed to somebody's room for drinking session part 2 but i called it a day because i know i have reached my limit. I didnt want to get drunk as i hate that feeling.












i love this photo ALOT. it's damn funny. look ma, i'm floating at zero gravity. ^^









the look of champions after finishing the raft race at 3rd place. there were 6 teams btw :P








can you spot me on my raft? We have just reached the finish line and we were dead beat. we rowed like 3 km...... just kidding. most probably about 1km ^^









before rowing.. energetic, enthusiastic and all










my team building a raft from scratch. bamboo sticks, ropes, you name it. we built it. man we are great!



















the whole jing bang... yea babe. this is the fresh and grocery team. well, only part of it. most of them couldnt make it for unknown and unspecified reasons. Being pregnant and the fear of a lonely husband could be the many silly reasons. well they snooze they lose. ^^ man, i'm evil.






















just chilling after all that zero gravity experience











































I ROCK!!! i love this man.
























Well, i had one of the best weekends ever in my life last week. I went to Port Dickson for my company's teambuilding on last friday and saturday. Loads of drinking, dancing and karaoke-ing. I had a great time. Enjoyed rafting, paintballing and stuff.

so, too lazy to elaborate further. here are some photos. will post more in my facebook if time permits. i'm a busy, busy girl. not so much with my personal life but with work. I'm waiting for more photos from my colleagues. So team, if you are reading this, you should know what do. "hint, hint"^^

Anyway, i had such an awesome time, everything seemed to be normal again....when i was there. at least it only lasted till i reach my home.



toodles. gotta go.



toodles. enjoy the pics.






































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron