Tuesday, January 01, 2008

being lazy

Yea, I know that I have not blogged for a very long time. There is only one very good explanation for this: Me, being extremely lazy. I must say that laziness is the crime that I’m most guilty of. My dad always complains that I’m the laziest person alive. Well, surprisingly enough, as lazy as I can be, I somehow do managed to drag myself out of bed and get things done. : p.

Christmas celebration was just mediocre this year. So, there’s nothing much to shout about.

till then

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger vuvie said...

You are too funny.

Fell in love with a great guy har? Good for you.

I am still wondering where is mine! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron