Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sometimes..

O, if you guys have the time, feel free to check out my brother, Aaron's blog. The URL is www.aaronng88.blogspot.com. His blog is quite cool....

My favourite football team which is the England team has failed to qualify for the EURO 2008. That's a bummer!! Steve Mcclaren was sacked the next day and do I think he deserved it? HELL YEA!!!! He totally deserved it! England will go nowhere with him in charge!

Sometimes, I wish, hope, anticipate, dream, desire, assume..
Sometimes I just know that certain things in life are things I'll never get.
Sometimes, things are just not meant to be...
sometimes, I was let down time and time again
to the point where I had given up hope,
just couldnt be bothered by it anymore,
but then again..
I have nothing to lose.. if I continue to....
wish, hope, anticipate, dream, desire, assume..
who knows, somehow, someway, by some miracle
some things are actually attainable...

---> penned by yours truly, Audrey Ng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron