Saturday, November 24, 2007

two great days!

Last Tuesday (20.11.2007) and Thursday (22.11.2007) have been one of the best days of my life. I went to watch my favourite tennis players, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer LIVE!!! Oh my God! What else could I say about that experience? Hmm,well it was just a jaw dropping experience. I had been following those tennis grand slam matches, be it the US OPEN, FRENCH OPEN, WIMBLEDON, or AUSTRALIAN OPEN, plus other few tournaments, live on astro, and never would I have imagined in a zillion years that I would be able to catch them playing live, even more so, in my own homeland, Malaysia.... Watching those players live was an absolute dream come true for me.

I really hope to catch them live again someday perhaps at Wimbledon or the French open..... we shall see.......

I'll be posting some pictures of the 2 days soon! Here are just some random pictures of the players!



ROGER FEDERER



RAFAEL NADAL!




PETE SAMPRAS



RICHARD GASQUET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron