Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcoming the year 2008 with arms wide open : p

The year 2008 has arrived. A new year more often than not signifies, a new beginning, a fresh breath of hope, a chance to start afresh, about forgetting the past mistakes and learn from them and not live in them and not repeat them and a great chance to do and accomplish things that we didn’t get to accomplish last year. So, there are no lame excuses such as “there is insufficient time” because heck, we have 365 days in a year so stop whining and make full use of it. Live each day meaningfully, do something productive and we would be ok.

Here are a few of my new year resolutions:-

  1. Get more sleep- I never seem to get enough of sleep.
  2. Spend more time with A.K.
  3. Read more good books- I could hardly find the time to read ever since I have started working. Too many activities, distractions and the exhaustion from work is a big contributing factor which disrupts my reading pattern.
  4. Drive more carefully and try not to get involve in any collision of any sort, be it with a tree, car, cow, wall, building.. etc
  5. Exercise more
  6. Travel more
  7. Gain more knowledge—Need to expand my wings beyond the horizon
  8. Spend more time with family and friends
  9. Attend more concerts
  10. Improve myself as a person.
  11. Upgrade myself in terms of career wise.

.

Well, here are some of my new year resolutions…. I hope you guys out there will accomplished yours too.

Happy new year 2008 and have a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron