Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I wanna, I wanna touch you, do you wanna touch me too?





OMFG!! I'll be attending THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS CONCERT again on this Saturday(31.10.2009) yes it's on Halloween day.cool eyy. The venue is Bukit Jalil Staduim. Blast Off time is 6pm. There'll also be performances by One buck short, Pop Shuvit and Disagree... Super duper cool..^^

I'm so excited!! I cant wait!!!

The last time when I went to see American Rejects LIVE was during the MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE IN MALAYSIA back in 15th of August 2009. That was great and i'm dying to catch them LIVE again. Their performance is just awesome.

By the way, I just came back from my white water rafting trip last weekend and it was awesome. I'll post the pics later.

I WANNA BE TOUCHED BY THE AMERICAN REJECTS!! Did i mention that the lead singer ii oh so freaking hot and sexy.... swoon.. ^^

toodles....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron