Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BOOZE, BURGERS AND FRIES

I'm literally getting really very round in the middle. Thanks to my fascinating addiction to the worst kind of food on the planet which are BOOZE, BURGERS, FRIES, ICE-CREAM, CHOCOLATES AND POTATO CHIPS. Indulging on these top most guilty sins ever, is so not very good for my physical shape.

Here's how it goes, i booze at least on a weekly basis now, i feast on Mc Donald's and Burger King at least 3 times in a week, sometimes 4, hell yea it's that bad, i indulge in ice-cream,heavenly chocolates and crunchy and tasty potato chips on an almost daily basis.

The worst part is that i hardly could find time anymore to do some serious cardiovascular exercise. I know it's the lamest excuse ever, but i really dont have time. I do have time during the weekends but my weekends are reserved for sleeping. Yes, i'm a pig ^^. the only good news is that i play badminton once a week with my colleagues, and my occasional ice-hockey playing, but i know it's never enough

I realised how super unfit and out of shape i am, when i couldnt put on my sexy clothings and i couldnt really run that fast anymore during badminton or squash. fuck

And also the unavoidable fact that my brothers has crowned me with a new nick name which is "fat girl". bummer.

I should get more exercise and stop burger king-ing and boozing. i know the later is never gonna happen, though. booyaa..

Regardless, i'm on a mission to lose the pounds so that i dont suffer from a heart attack or something due to all those trans fatty fats, enveloping my heart. Toi Toi Toi Auds!!

The fat girl has gotta go.

will be back with more

Guten Tag miene Freunde. Auf Wiedersehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron