Tuesday, August 09, 2005

easier to run

It's easier to run,
Replacing this pain with something numb,
It's so much easier to go,
Than face all this pain here all alone.

If I could change I would.
take back the pain I would.
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would.
If I could stand up and take the blame I would.
If I could take all the shame to the grave I would.

Sometimes I think of letting go and never looking back.
And never moving forward so there'd never be a past.

Just washing it aside,
All of the helplessness inside,
Pretending I don't feel misplaced,
It's so much simpler than change.

and yet...

If I could change I would,
Take back the pain I would,
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would,
If I could stand up and take the blame I would,
If I could take all the shame to the grave I would.

I would take all my shame to the grave.

source: "Easier to Run" from Linkin Park's Meteora album.

This is basically how i'm feeling right now..... damn bloody depressed!!

note: most of my close pals already knew about my downfall... and i asked ALYL to inform the others. I wonder if she did... anyways... I'm very sorry for not informing you guys earlier about it as i too was caught by suprise as i only knew about that bad news about two weeks before the ceremony. and yes i know that i should have informed you guys earlier but i'm yet to grasp what has happened and i didnt want to spread the word around and initially, i didnt even want to inform anyone. trust me, this kind of thing is nothing to be proud of.......and it shouldnt be spread around like any other brad pitt and jennifer anniston and angelina jolie gossip.

It has been very hard for me, my parents and my family and maybe even my friends..... but thankfully, all of them has been vey understanding and supportive.

I would like to express my gratitude to my buddy, TTSL, for listening and advising me the other day. i would like to thank the other 2 angels as well.... you know who you are...for showing concern. thanks. Life wouldnt be the same without you guys. I truly appreciate it.

well, the good news is that I'm still employed.

well, i guess i'll just have to take things as it is and make the best out of it. there's no point in sucking and whinning over it. what's done is done. what's past is past. what's sunk cost is sunk cost. there's no use in crying over spilt milk. i'll put the past behind me and move forward. that's the best solution and the best and only option that i have right now. life goes on yet again..eyy.....

CONGRATULATIONS to those who made it!!

Hakuna Matata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron