Monday, July 27, 2009

My Saturday

Saturday.

I woke up at 1pm. Cleaned my house for abit and drove over to One world hotel and hit the gym. I swam for 1.30 hours and jogged for 1 hr. I felt relaxed, happy, and energized after that. I’m weird, so you can close your wide-opened mouths now. I was not tired at all. I’m serious. Haha. In fact, I felt fresh, like I have this huge balls of energy in me, that couldn’t wait to be unleashed. I always feel alive after an exercise. On the contrary. I’ll feel half dead without exercise. After that I headed to Curve for Mc Donald’s ice-cream. I had a sudden craving for it. As soon as I reached home, I watched the season 5 of 24 (man it’s damn good and addictive) till 6am in the morning.^^ I woke up at 4.30pm on Sunday. Cool huh.

My other passion, is sleeping. Haha. I can REALLY, REALLY sleep. Ask anyone. When I sleep, I literally go into a deep slumber. No hailstorms, thunderstorms, earthquakes, or anything can wake me up. To the extent that people mistakenly assumed that I have passed out in my sleep or something. Haha.

That’s all for now. toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron