Friday, April 30, 2010

I want an Iphone

I'm currently back home in my cosy Malacca town, in my cosy sanctuary of an air-conditioned room, flanked by my dearest parents and brothers and housekeeper and dogs. Ahh... it's good to be home. I've not been home for a month now due to my work, ice-hockey games and stuff. I miss home. I hate driving in KL because i more often than not get caught in the horrible jam. today itself took me 1.2o hours to get home. Usually, it'll only take me 20 mins. The drive back was horribly jam as well.

Right now, i cant wait for my bonus because i would seriously love to buy an Iphone, like seriously because it's the coolest toy ever. I was thinking of getting a new MP3
player as my current one is only 1 GB and i'm getting sick of the songs. But after i toyed with my brother's Iphone, i fell n love with it instantly because it's just cool, and it has GPS, something in which i had planned on getting ever since i worked in KL as i usually get fucking lost.

I want an Iphone. I want an Iphone. I want an Iphone. When i want something, i'll get it. Hopefully, by next month ^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron