Tuesday, August 09, 2005

imperfect world.

we are living in an imperfect world... nothing's sugar coated.. nothing's perfect.... and nothing's free. everything comes with a price. if the world's perfect.. why are there still wars raging in countries all over the world? why are people still dying of hunger? why are there murders and rapes? noone can answer these long unanswered questions... and it seemed that these questions will remain unanswered for a long, long time....

well, in my case, i saw my world crumbling right infront of my very own eyes. i seriously didnt see it coming and didnt expect it to happen. well, i sure hope that i'll be able to glue back those broken, crumbled pieces back together very soon and get back up on my feet...


Lesson learned: blurness may seem harmless at times.. but it might actually kill you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron