Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Triumphant return of the Auds

Hello. Yes, i know that i have disappeared for what seemed like the longest time in the entire time continuum. I have been pretty busy lately, and the usual laziness of course. what else could it have been, right? Here's an update

I'm still very much Alive, just a piece of information for people who are too narcissistic to even care.

In a blink of an eye, it has dawned on me that i have been working in Tesco for nearly 2 years now, about 1 year and 10 months to be precise. I'm adjusting very well here in KL. i'm enjoying my life here now.I'm happier.I used to be very home sick, and some other reasons and hated coming back to KL on every sunday night, but now, i'm doing ok. I like it here.

I used to regret coming to KL, but now, i'm proud, glad and realised that i've made the right decision. For i have learned things, exposed to things, and discovered things, things that i'll never learn, if i were to stay in Malacca, workwise and otherwise.

I'm proud to announce that i'm no longer the same old Auds. More mature?: It's for you to judge. I can still be unbelievably childish, mischievous at times. Just ask my NEW boss. She always says: "Audrey, it's ok if you are cheeky and playful at times, but when it comes to work, you have to get down to business" But i can say this: i'm definitely more independent, has turned into a deep thinker, and right now, the path infront of me is very darn clear.

I know what i want to achieve in life and will work my ass off to get it and realise what's my main priority. The one thing i have learned is I HAVE NO ONE TO LIVE FOR OR BE HAPPY FOR. The only person to live for and be happy for is AUDS, ME, MYSELF AND I. danke.

will be back. Auf Wiedersehen. Ciao

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger kermit said...

yo budzzz
can you believe it??
i will be back in less than 2 weeks!!! well...2 weeks exactly actually heheheee
can't wait to see you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron