Thursday, August 11, 2005

here we go again,,,,,

so where was I? right.... the true friends thingy....

ok, that 2 sample chats were only the tip of the iceberg.

other than those who bothered to call and to have a chat or to show their concern and to give their support, I've not heard or gotten a sms or call from the rest of my pals. it's funny, because, if my good ole' memory serves me right... they used to call me for movies, sports, hang out and stuff and sometimes even for a simple chat.

it even saddens me more when a close friend of mine, whom, i've known for 8 long years have not even bothered to call.

Where are they now when i NEED them the most??

oh well.....

*most likely they must be thinking that O, she's feeling depressed and down and sad and emo.
we better not call and just leave her alone and let her chill by herself....man...
if we call her, she'll bite our heads off.........*

This is the lamest reason that you people can give me ok.

Or maybe they only mingle with those who succeeds and to hell with those who failed

alrighty then...

Oh well, i wont be bugged by this for long... like i've said, i DO NOT have the time to be bogged down by such a small and silly issue like this. my workload at the office is enough to kill me. and to make matters worse, the damn department's air conditioner is still not functioning.... it has not been functioning for 3 damn days already!! The department is so hot and stuffy and we only have a miserable stand fan and there has got to be a BITCH in my department to make my life a living hell!

well, I'll be so over it by the time i hit the"publish button"

well, just a little piece of advise for those who are in the same shoes as i am right now. though i know that i'm not in the postition to offer anyone any advise. who the hell cares?

my Poem

failing an exam is NOT the end of the world.
if you feel like taking your own life or somethin'
please HOLD ON as life has SO much to offer.
we are still young,
there's so much that we can do and have yet to do...
no matter how tight a situation we are in,
just remember that there are always loopholes which we can wriggle ourselves out!
there are always second chances,
there's always a tomorrow,
the earth will continue to spin,
the sun will continue to shine,
keep your chin up and hold your head high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron