Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tomorrow!!

The sun will come out tomorrow,
Bet your bottom dollar that,
Tomorrow there’ll be sun!
Just thinking about tomorrow,
Clears away the cobwebs and,
The sorrow till there’s none.
When I’m stuck with a day,
That’s gray and lonely,
I just stick out my chin and say,
And grin and say:
Oh! The sun will come out tomorrow
So, you got to hang on till tomorrow
Come what may!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow,
You’re always a day away!

“Tomorrow”- from Annie, the musical.

Man I just totally love this song. An all time classic and inspiring too.

P.S. I managed to catch the musical, when I was in genting with my family. The musical rocks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron