Saturday, August 27, 2005

Thank you

"Just when you think you're about to fall, someone throws you a rope and hauls you back up to safety. Thank goodness you've got friends and allies like these. Make sure you thank them"

This is my horoscope from friendster today. Just as much as i doubt horoscopes and never believe that it's ever true.. somehow, these few words managed to catch my eyes and attention.

So, i just want to grab this opportunity to thank everyone who has been so ever supportive....

enough said....

O, since a few of you asked me who is this Freddy Krueger guy... *eyes rolling*

I'll tell you who he is.Well, Freddy Krueger is a guy aka monster who will appear out of thin air upon being summoned. In order for you to summon him to life, it's pretty simple.... All you have to do is just call out his name three times. Like this " Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy krueger!"....... *silence*. hmm.... nothing.... maybe he's asleep or he's off holidaying somewhere across the pacific ocean.... haaaha.. You guys can try to summon him if you like. ANd if he really did appear, please take a picture of him for me... haha..O, wait, on the other hand, most likely you wont be able to if he really does appear.... hahahaa...

Anyways, the myth or story is that, when you called out his name three times, then this "Freddy Krueger" will appear and slash you thirteen times and even maybe to thirteen pieces.
Scary huh? ..... NOT!

I spent my entire day in my company's store yesterday. I was in there to check all the stocks that have been shipped in. I was supposed to check to make sure that the stocks are there and they are being placed in the right location and that to make sure that the quantity is correct. The store looks exactly like a library where there are rows and rows of shelves which are a few feet high. But of course, instead of books, these shelves are filled with capacitors, diodes, PCBs, and so on and so forth. i had fun that day, climbing up and down the ladder, and checking out and exploring all those cool stuffs, albeit it's damn dangerous, as one slip and i'll come crashing down to the ground which was at least, two to three feet away and i'll definitely break a bone in my body. Although, i almost slipped and lost my balance for a few uncountable times, luckily i managed to grab hold of something before my notorious fall which will definitely be made public... and i'll definitely be famous....Instant fame... hmm.. i totally love it... ahaha....

For the past couple of days, we had a Finnish (someone from Finland) customer with us. He brought with him a whole lot of yummy chocolates from Finland. Yummy! He's a very nice guy and friendly too.

I so badly want to watch "STOMP"... it's some sort of a musical where the musicians will be creating music out of basic household items...like, spoons, rubbish bins, plates, etc etc. The musical will be held at the Istana Budaya. And those musicians are supposed to be damn good. But I dont think i can attend the musical, partly due to my work commitments and the price of the tickets.

I'm now a great big fan of METALLICA!! i've just recently discovered their huge talent!! haahha... though it's a tad late right?? ahaha. They truly ROCK!! i tell you!!....... I totally love their songs!! I'm currently downloading all their albums haha...

On the contrary, i'm also addicted to BUSTED..... all thanks to my bro, andre's girlfriend...
at first i thought they are just some cheesy punk rock band wannabe.... but after listening to their albums, i find that they are actually quite good. I've so far listened to all their albums for the tenth times.... haha and i still cannot get enough of them!! You guys must listen to their songs as well. It's all good.....

I'm trying my very best to exercise whenever i can.. as i really need to shed off my excess fat... which has been accumulating even more ever since i set foot in that company... I try to jog at least twice a week now.....

O, that day when i went to the movies with my buds, at MP of course, we met the movie, "Gol and Gincu"'s main actor. At first we noticed a huge crowd of girls surrounding a man.. and at first we wondered who the hell is that until we matched his face with the face on the "gol and gincu"'s poster... He's damn cute!

that's all for now...

till then...
adios.....

12 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to say this, but i think Busted sucks ! i listened to their songs a couple of years back and it was a waste of my time..they are just those rock band wannabe, but are actually just a boyband in disguise..Busted,Simple Plan,Moffats,Rooster,etc...these bands should stop calling themselves rock bands so as to not further disgrae rock music which they have done so far

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger cutie_rocker83 said...

Everybody has their own definitions of a rock band. Maybe u would think they are not,that's juz your opinion but to them and some ppl, they are truly rock bands that try to produce good music to entertain ppl who would appreciate.

Wat makes LP diff than these bands you've listed? Coz LP members are not good looking and have misai and side burns? Or becoz they scream thru out their song?

I luv LP too and Def Leppard, eagles and some others rock band too. The diff btw them and 2005 rock bands could be juz that the music and lyric is not as hebat as the oldies rock ones.

No offence allen :)I juz feel that I've a 'responsibility' to defend my Moffatts and to voice out my opinion.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

to Allen: Hey dont ever insult me beloved SIMPLE PLAN ok! haha.. Just remember that to each is own or simply put, one man's meat is another man's poison. however, i do agree that rooster sucks!!

PLus. SIMPLE PLAN did mention before that they couldnt care less how the critics or fans categorise them. They dont care if their songs are being classfied as bubblegum pop, boyband, rock, punk, jazz or whatever. All simple plan wanted to do from the start is just to create the kind of music that they love listening to, music that musicians have not created and in hopes that music lovers will like and accept their songs, which i think they have been quite successful in doing so, judging on their huge fan base and album sales...

See i truly understand them, a true fan eyy.... hahaha....

plus, you've got to admit that most of simple plan's songs are catchy and good. i would say almost 90% of their songs are kinda good.

Busted's songs might not have that rock edge which we can usually find in real and good rock bands like LP, Metallica, Nirvana, etc etc.... but their songs are good.

and regarding you slipknot...... er.... no comments.......haha...

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

to agnes:
hey pal, LP does not just scream through their songs ok. THeir songs carry a whole lot of meaning.
basically their songs are kinda applicable to us.

And Lp is one class above the rest is because they have their own unique sound. Besides that, Lp is very talented and creative in composing their music and writing their lyrics. what.. with the presence of people like Mike Shinoda, you'll get good stuff out of LP. Plus their songs are superb too.. I can say that each and every of their songs can be made into hits.....for example, nearly all their songs from Hybrid Theory were hits! yups they are that good!

that's why when you listen to LP songs, you just have to listen beyond the screaming, and you'll definitely hear the hidden meaning of each and every song.

and i believe that LP will bring more good stuff to their fans in the near future!
speaking like a LP pro huh?

LP ROCKS!!


LP ROCKS!!!!

LP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bee Gees rock too!
BEE GEES rock!
BEE GEES rock!
BEE GEES rock!
Yup too bad I am not a LP fan but more of a Bee Gees fan.
I do listen to Simple Plan and I like Def Leppard too, my fav rock band.

But, Bee Gees still rock da most...and yea big time!

From: Anonymous

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger cutie_rocker83 said...

To audrey: U dun have to tell me how good LP is, i know it myself and I do like LP man!!!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

hey agnes, i know that you are a huge LP fan as well. Maybe you are even a fan of LP long before i came to like them.. haha....

but i just dislike the idea of people saying that Lp screams throughout their music and the only reason why they are this successful is because they scream ALOT!! haha...

which both you and I and the rest of the LP fans know that it's so NOT true...

LOng Live LP!!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

to my dearest ANoNYmous pal,

Bee Gees is like so yesterday la my buds.... haha...

but then again..it's just a matter of taste. haha.

I love Def leppard too. My all time favourite song by them has got to be "two steps behind"!

Eagles rock too! Hotel California is DA BOMB!!

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frequency Cannon is on the 'Gol & Gincu' soundtrack, if you noticed :)

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my taste is guuuuuuuuud~
by the way, im not the only person using anonymous nick here hahaha just for ur info la...i like def leppard since i was say abt 13...actually i mean their songs hahaha coz they are kinda old~
sad to say till now, i am still not influenced by u to be a LP fan!
thanks for being so understanding dat u'll never turn me into one kakaka...

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

to my dearest anonymous reader,
yups, the "anonymous reader" that is before the anonymous pig reader.... haha....

i heard from the radio or somewhere that Frequency cannon's song, " Fame and Glory" would be on the " Gol and Gincu"'s soundtrack. But sad to say, i've not watched that movie yet....

i've watched "SEPET" though, and honestly, it is the one and only malay movie that i've watched. The storyline was ok.. but the movie has a very LOW COSt image... cheap productions i think.... haha.... The acting aint that good either.
and couldnt they get any other better looking casts?? haha....

I think i might know who you are. or maybe not... haha...

Whoever you are, CONGRATULATIONS on having your song on a movie soundtrack!

I'm so proud of FCANNON.. i really am...

I too hope that FCANNON will go one step further.....

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

to my dearest anonymous pig,
dont worry, i'll try my best to make you like LP someday...


haha just kidding.....

trust me, you'll like LP even more when you had a bad day.... you can scream your lungs out and trust me, you will feel much better after that..
it would be a form of therapy..

aahhaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron