Wednesday, August 24, 2005

whatever man... whatever...

i'm so freaking bummed and burned out these few days. i'm now working from 7.55am till 7pm EVERDAY!! I'm so tired both physically and mentally! Normally, by the time i reached home, i dont have the mood to do anything else but to sleep... I know that it's insane for me to be even saying this...... but I'm thinking of resigning.... as i dont think that i can take it any longer. and YES it has only been a month!...... well, honestly, i'm getting kind of sick of my job. i'm sick of living the life that i'm living.... if you know what i mean...i dont even have the space and time to do my normal stuff. Everyday, i dread going to work, as i dread having to face the sky high pile of unfinished work and if my calculations are right, that pile of work will stay unfinished..... Those people kept adding the " to do list" on my freaking desk"My daily time table(except saturdays and sundays) is something like this...

6a.m.- wake up.......... 7.25am.. leave for work.... 7.45a.m. till 10a.m.-work, work,work....10a.m to 10.10a.m--breakfast.... 10.15am to 1pm-work, work, work....1pm to 1.30pm-lunch...1.3opm to 7pm WORK, WORK, WORK!.... 7.30pm-back home.... 7.45pm-help out mum in the kitchen...8pm-dinner.....8.45pm-read the papers......9.30pm-watch a little bit of t.v..... 10pm-bath.... 10.30pm-lights out or should I say.. CONKED out!! see..... WELCOME TO MY LIFE!

but, after giving myself a reality check... i know that it's impossible for me to quit. the first fellas who will object my decision to quit will be my parents. To them, i'm working for an extremely good company and that i should stick with it and that i should NEVER blow this opportunity, as good companies are hard to find these days. oh well, i guess they're right.

And do you know what's my worse nightmare in that company. a nightmare that's far worse than, Freddy Krueger or that fella from the movie "Ring", yups that fella who combs her hair in the most eerie manner and that fella who crawls out of your t.v. screen although common sense will scream at you that, that's so IMPOSSIBLE. But actually, they dont scare me at all....hahaha..
a nightmare that's far worse than dreaming about your own death or the death of those who are most dear to you... enough said... you know what...... you know what...

THat nightmare is... having your swiss head of your department, coming to your desk, almost every alternate day, and whispering these few words " audrey, i expect 0% error from you" *mouth hanging*. how on earth do you expect me to enjoy my job when you have this creep who keeps whispering.. the no error nonsense all the time??!! can you imagine the amount of pressure i felt every single damn day? it's like there's a load on your shoulders but you just couldnt shake it off..... yes, that bad.... but according to my other colleagues, it's due to the fact that i'm new in the company... and it seems that, that "swiss boss" did that to all new employees, so that the new employees will be aware of what is expected from them and until we have proved ourselves that we're worthy to be in that company......well, i guess i'll be cool with it as long as that whispers will come to an end very soon.

another nightmare working in that company, has got to be that BITCH!! She AINT my supervisor and she Aint my boss.... she's just my superior..and she LOVES torturing me.... SHe loves coming over to my desk and mutter her favourite phrase "audrey, what are you doing?, O, you're doing the BOM( bill of materials) list? are you free? NO arh?.. then nevermind, i want you to do this for me now..." throwing a thick stack of documents on my already full desk... what the Fcuk!!!!!! and what on earth do you people expect me to say? NO?......i dont think she'll take NO for an answer. so, like a good obedient dog, i just followed her orders..... pathetic..... and she just loves sucking up to those german, and swiss bosses....oh well, i dont blame her.... once a bitch will always be a bitch.....i forgive her.... hehehe

Oh well, other than those 2 creeps....and my never ending pile of work.... i love my life there. My colleagues are super nice...which i've discovered.... is for real. As long as i'm in the department, working, my mouth and my teeth will be working as well. those people in my department never stop eating i tell you. every alternate day, someone will bring in pringles or currypuffs, or biscuits or fruits or ice-creams or chocolates or sweets for all in the department to chow down. cool huh? The best working day and my favourite day has got to be fridays. It's not because that it's the end of my working week, it's because fridays are usually "party" days....we practically eat the whole day!! haha..but of course we get our work done as well. let's see, so far i've been treated to US Pizza, Secret recipe cake, KFC..... etc.... damn cool man.... I love the gossips and jokes which are usually shared during break times..... haaha....

well, we must always measure the costs against the benefits right? well, so far, till this day, the benefits of working in that company outweighs the costs..... so i guess, i'll just stick to this company ...... for now.....
actually, if my workload is not that heavy, i kinda love my job... haha....
O and i truly, appreciate my saturdays and sundays even more now as the weekends are perfect for me to recuperate and sort of to gear me up for another long working week.

see, what working life can do to a person? it'll turn you into a boring and no life freak! haaha.... that's why the only thing that i blogged about these days is about work.. work..work.... and if this keeps up, i'll have ZERO readers... maydey... maydey.... zero readers alert....muahahahaha

P.S. to all my fellow readers out there, rest assured that this might be my last post about my job....I'll try my best to post some more interesting entries in the near future....

till then..
adios.....

10 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know what u're gonna post abt in future. Hehehe nolah just guessing...is it kj?
Nah I guess u won't...u're so pesimistic abt dat.
Just hope something nice to happen btwn u2 wakakaka~
I know u dun feel confident for anything to happen and i wonder y.
A nice guy deserves a nice girl.
Isn't it beautiful?

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

hey buds,
i'm so gonna kill you.... ahahhaa.... nah just kidding...
like i've told you before and i'll say it again... there's nothing going on between us and there'll never be. (i think). as it's close to impossible yeah....

We are just friends that's all...HONEST!

well, i just cant help but to be pessimistic about it as i cant see how i can be optimistic about it...
hahahaaha...
get the point?

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh ... kj is back in mlk wat. i saw him the other day. forgot how long he will be back so go use up the remaining time wisely ya . hehe :P joking ya.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

er..ash, how do you know we are talking about the same "kj"??

it might not be him you know. Actually it's not him at all. haahahaha.....

 
At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errrrr.....
well, nice guy deserves a nice girl....if it's not kj then too bad for him!
i am not sure how nice he is but i think he is quite ok rite.
erm...there could be a different kj mentioned rite hahaha.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At my previous job, and many of your other cousins' jobs too, ending at 7pm is EARLY :)

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

hmm.. you have got to be su yin che che right?

haha... eh.. dont post your comments as anonymous....

so that i'll know who you are.. haha...

yeah, i know that 7pm can be considered as early... but it's damn tiring man.... if i've to work till 8pm... i think i'll drop dead immediately.....

because normally, when i reached home, i can hardly keep my eyes open! haha.....
and these days i can even fall alseep while reading newpapers.... hahaaaa

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

or, maybe you can be yu ri kor kor by any chance?

though i dont think you'll drop by this boring blog of mine...LOL!

if you do, i truly appreciate it...

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apalah it's me lah!
only, the last anonymous wasn't me hahaha...
mysterious huh?

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

Dear YOU,

Who are you?? You're still anonymous....

su yin che che izzit?

Or maybe siew har perhaps?

or Agnes??

man i'm so damn clueless and confuse right no.. so,
to my dearest YOU, can you please reveal your identity??

it would be a great help...
ahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron