Saturday, July 10, 2010

Intro to the Avid Enthusiastic Gym Goer:Auds

I'm an avid Gym goer these days, i would say i go diligently every single morning, to swim or jog because i have put on a little bit too much weight. Also, i have managed to find some badminton enthusiasts and players in TESCO, so i play badminton at least once a week now, sometimes twice. But still, it's not enough. Somehow, mo love for that sport is unfathomable. I miss squash very much. sigh.

I can see that i'm getting pretty round especially in the middle. I wake up at 6.15am sharp everyday to drive to the gym. How on earth did i manage to motivate myself to get my lazy fat ass out of bed is still a huge mystery even to myself. I'm sure you guys are wondering in disbelief.^^


Anyway, i feel good to be able to exercise a little before heading to work. I feel more energetic in the morning, and am able to work better. Hmm, my mood is better too. Strange, i know. well, as what people have said time and time again, when you exercise, your body releases endorphines, supposedly the feel good hormones. guess that explains it. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My fellow Bloggers
  • su lyn
  • agnes
  • joanna
  • da-council
  • justin
  • yuri
  • su yin
  • shen weng
  • yen ying
  • dominic
  • my bro, aaron